Monday, June 28, 2010

Webster Fam Vacation- Las Vegas! Part 3 and Birthday

After we put the kids to bed, we would all gather in the parent's hotel room to play games (with the baby monitors of course).

These were some of the fun times we had in our hotel room.
McKenna's bedtime routine. Love these two!
And she loved playing in our closet with the sliding doors. She only ran over her toes once. :)

I celebrated my 26th birthday while were were in Vegas too. They bought me a delicious carmel cheesecake from "The Cheesecake Factory!"
Opening some presents- way cute clothes!


Then, when we got home, Dan spoiled me more with these beautiful flowers!

And this may seem silly, but I've been wanting new indoor and outdoor doormats. The mats we had were the originals from the previous owner.
Here are the originals...
After


He also helped with my ever-expanding Disney movie collection and bought me Toy Story!
Thanks mom and dad for the amazing trip and memories! And thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday! Now I can blog about the month of June. :)

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love the picture with Dan's big face :) It only takes once until they figure it out. And hey, if you want rugs for your burfday, then get rugs :) Its the little things :) Happy Birthday!

Alyson said...

I totally love calla lilies! Looks like a great birthday. The only way it could have been improved is, possibly, if you'd been camping in hurricane-force winds. That *might* have been better, but this was pretty darn good. ;)

Mickellerox said...

We still need to do something for your birthday Laura. It's weird to me that we didn't really help you celebrate it. Pedicures?

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Laura! I love the door mats! :)

Megan My Dear said...

that must have been a lot of baby monitors! ;)