Thursday, July 1, 2010

Park and Museum Outings

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom and NOT working! I get to go out and do fun things with McKenna and Dan's sisters. Although it does make me wish my OWN sister lived closer too (hint, hint)!

These next two outings we went to museums on their free days. The first was the Museum of Fine Arts. Aren't we so cultured for taking our kids there? Really though, they didn't think it was too cool. So we went to a nearby park, had a picnic lunch, and played with the bubble machine. McKenna calls bubbles, "bubbies!" :)





Proof we were all there. (I'm taking the picture).

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

Going to Free Museums is lots of fun!!! Love the pictures

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

For the record, I wish I lived closer too.... :p I love her bubbies shirt. Very cute :)

Mickellerox said...

Love the bubbie photos, especially the one where she looks like she is eating them :) And she was talking about ME Emily, she wants me to live closer. J/k seriously

K Thompson said...

Always love to see photos and stories. Thanks for the updates. Dad