Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chalk Art 2010

Dan already gave his "plug" for the Chalk Art Festival his work sponsors every year. So I'll just show some pictures of my favorites.
It was quite hot and McKenna did NOT want to smile for me.
(My parents were in town this same weekend and I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of them.)
Done by the wife of Dan's boss.
Dr. Seusse
There were a few Peter Pan ones

From one of my favorite children's books, "A Bad Case of the Stripes"
Shout out to my cousin LUCY for doing this one!
Very cool Napoleon

One of the cool 3D ones


Alice in Wonderland
The "featured" artist
And the winner is...!!!
Afterward, we played in the fountains, a little. She didn't love it.
I have a video of her walking around and somehow missing all the jets shooting up. Lucky girl! (I'm having a little trouble posting videos lately...)

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

those people really have some AMAZING talent!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Is that Dan in the last picture? What kind of shoes is he wearing? And yes, I like the Avatar one too :)

Mickellerox said...

OMG I TOTALLY went to that! :)