Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lara's Photo Shoot

Our newest sister-in-law, Lara, is an aspiring photographer and needed some subjects to practice on. Dan's sister Sarah Jane and I quickly volunteered our girls! We couldn't be more pleased with the results! THANK YOU LARA! You did an awesome, awesome job!
If you want her contact info, please let me know!





The suckers at the end were a hit!





The pictures together with cousin Whitney (2 months younger).




I love McKenna's sandle tan line.

Still enjoying her sucker on the way home!

12 comments:

Brynn said...

SHE IS SUCH A CUTE LITTLE COOT! Love that McKenna doll!

Butler Family said...

Those pictures are so GOOD!! Wow now if only I lived in Utah and could get her to take pictures for me!!! Those are really amazing

Sislers said...

Those pictures are adorable...she is just so darn cute!! Might have to have some pictures done of my baby.

Alyson said...

So cute! Great shots of a cute girl :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh La! She is such a cute girl. So many cute ones, I can hardly pick. Lara is certainly talented, but she had some cute models too :)

Kellie said...

oh she's so cute. i love that her little nails are painted too.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness those are cute pictures! They are beautiful! And the girls are so stinkin' cute!

Heather said...

She is honestly the most beautiful little girl, I love her eyes!

joel and laura michelle said...

seriously ... i will never get over how GORGEOUS McKenna is. breathtaking i tell ya! hope you are feeling great prego :)

Crystal said...

What stunning pictures! McKenna is a beautiful little model!

Brett and Rachel said...

SOOOO many cute pics!! I love the one of the two girls with their sunglasses and suckers. Classic!

Casey Jensen said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! I love the diaper pictures with the sunglasses. It's so cute!