Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Videos

I forgot to post these with the Christmas pictures.

This is McKenna's very basic understanding of Christmas. :)
Through out the month of December, we also tried to explain that Christmas is Jesus' Birthday. With all that birthday talk, she picked up on the fact that HER birthday is in October. Little smartie pants!

One of her favorite Christmas toys (from our 90 year old neighbor).
She's got a pretty good horsie sound too. :)

More "I seek" face.

These were just randomly taken during the month of December.
Oh the joys of the bookshelf! And how fun is it to play while standing in a pot. Right?

We recorded these videos just because she like to watch herself.


4 comments:

Alyson said...

Well it's about time she learned about angles. I was wondering when you would ever get to that. Or, in fact, I was wondering how she knows that much about triangles at all at her age. She's just as cute as she can be! Looks like a great Christmas. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I am so glad you guys occasionally translate for me. I need to take a crash course in Kenna-ese :) What is "I seek"?

Melissa said...

I love the Christmas video!

Scott and Kel said...

How cute...I stole your blog address from Andy and Heather's blog. Hope you don't mind :) This is Kelli Moulton by the way...Scott's wife...our hubby's were chillin as missionaries together too...Yah, we could do this all day. I'm sure you know who I am :) Hope all goes well with your baby and if you want an invite to our blog, email me at scottnkel@gmail.com! Happy to meet in the blogging sphere and be able to keep in touch better! Good luck!!