Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Little More Grown-Up


We had some RC Willey gift cards burning a hole in our pockets, so we decided it was time to upgrade our entertainment center. Actually, we'd been wanting to buy a new for, oh I dunno, 3 years. Our old one (on the right) was actually a small bookshelf that was left in the garage of our condo by the previous owner. We got the new one from the RC Willey Outlet in the scratch and dent section. It was about 50% percent off the original retail price. Buying nicer furniture makes us feel a little more grown-up :)


Guess who else is a little more grown-up? Mr. Ben boy is starting to laugh, follow me with his eyes, and (dare I say it?) sleeping better.


I caught this picture right after he finished a yawn, hence the nostril flare :)








Here are some cute smiling videos for your viewing pleasure.




10 comments:

Alyson said...

I love furniture! I think I'd be furnishings crazy if I were rich. It looks great! But not as great as Ben, who is just a cute little peanut.

Kellie said...

oh i love the scratch and dent place! Excellent choice on the new tv stand, it looks very nice!

Butler Family said...

love the pictures! he is so cute and getting so big.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh La! That last video is so cute. I am surprised he reacts to the boo, but it is so cute. I also love how his eyes are open so wide at the very beginning. Like he is expecting a flash or something. And, I think he looks so much like you! Sorry Danny boy! Kari watched the videos with me. She asked how old he was and I said 2.5 months. She said "Wow! He is getting so old!" ;)

Unknown said...

oh I love the giggling, so fun! Your kids are so darling.

Kris and Teresa said...

Ben is at such a fun age! What a cutie!

mnjacksons said...

Ben is so cute. I love when they first learn to smile. Newborns are so fun!

Kirsten said...

Love the new furniture! So darling and speaking of darling-- how darling is ben with his big sister? Don't you just live watching the two of them interact? So fun!

Laurie Marsh said...

Could he be any cuter?! Thanks Laura!

Leslie said...

Oh he's so cute!! I love how it takes their whole body flailing around to make any sort of noise :)