Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Playing in the Snow

I think I've mentioned before how much I dislike being COLD. Therefore, my poor McKenna has been deprived of "playing" in the snow. Until now! Sure, she's seen plenty of it, touched it, and even walked through it, but it was always when we were on our way somewhere. This is the first time I actually told her we were going to "PLAY" in the snow! She was pretty excited and lasted about 30 minutes (what I expected).

Apparently snow tastes like grapes to her. :)


Singing ABCs for fun.

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

She has such a trendy little hat :) Cute!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I also love that Dan is teaching your daughter how to throw snowballs. At Himself. And, that Kenna "scares at him". Silly girl :) K. Now I am done ;)

Butler Family said...

Looks like a lot of snow and looks like she had so much fun. 30 minutes is a long time to be out in the cold and to be in wet snow she looks darling out there playing in it

Leslie said...

I'm with you on being cold...I wonder why I live in Utah :D
Luckily, Renton doesn't care for snow either, yay for me!
Love the hat too!!

Laura said...

I love McKenna sang the ABC's with so much vigor. :) That was awesome!