Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just Some Pictures

These post-bath pictures were taken back in February and I never posted them. So fresh and so clean!



Here are some more current pictures.
Ben is more fussy in the evenings than during the day. So when he has to be in his seat during that time, I often have to use not only the binki, but also a soft blanket to calm him down. He won't snuggle with ME, but he'll snuggle with his blanket. :)
Kisses
Cheese!
Here's Ben next to a baby picture of Dan from our wedding video.
What do you think? Are they related?
And I needed to get some pictures of Ben in his onesie which bears his name
(before he grows out of it).




McKenna was a little sad I wasn't paying enough attention to her (or her hair-do). Oops.

12 comments:

Becca said...

Such a cute boy growing up way to fast! :) I love his shocked/scared eyes. haha! And cute McKenna, even if she is sad.

Butler Family said...

your kids are so ADORABLE!!! And they just keep getting bigger and bigger

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love how in almost every picture of Ben he looks surprised :) Poor McKenna. She has to share mommy.... I still think Ben looks like you :)

Alyson said...

Aw, they're so cute! Even sad Kenna. I remember being in that stage so well. Sometimes I miss it. I know you're enjoying it while you're in it. And there's so much great stuff still to come!

Laurie Marsh said...

what a beautiful boy! So fun to have a girl and boy. Love you!

MichiganMarshes said...

Such cute kids!

Scooby and Jon said...

He's just so cute!

Brett and Rachel said...

Hehe! That last pic is hilarious! So cute.

Brynn said...

I love all these pictures and I love the last one because McKenna looks so forlorn and Ben looks like he knows she is right next to him....hee hee!

Melissa said...

I love MnKennas face in the last pic. Ben is a doll!

stephanie624 said...

He is such a cute kid, really, a very attractive little guy!

Laura said...

Ben is getting so big! Lindsay is sitting on my lap saying "baby, cute!" I can't wait to meet him. I'll have Scott call Dan soon and arrange a time for us to come over for a visit! :)