Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Prom!

A young woman in our ward planned an Adult Spring Prom for one of her Personal Progress projects. The night before, I told Dan I was a little disappointed he hadn't asked me yet. The next morning I found this on our garage. :)
My reponse- sent via cell phone picture message. :)
Lame I know, but we didn't do all that creative asking and answering in VA.
The dancing! (Made me realize how out of shape I am...)

Eating and visiting
Ben came too and loved being passed around. Dan and I especially loved we could bring him and then didn't really have to worry about him at all while we were there.
There was a drawing for Prom King and Queen. Congrats Novaks!
I love my date! :)

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

that is an awesome idea. what a fun night

Melissa said...

I thought the night turned out pretty fun. You guys have will have to teach us some of your moves. I love the way Dan asked you to prom

Casey Jensen said...

That is so cute!

Kellie said...

This is such a cute idea! I'm definitely passing it on to the YW in our ward :) how fun!

Laurie Marsh said...

That is the best thing- EVER!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

What a bum that Dan waited so long!!! And, I am glad you got to be creatively asked once ;)