Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter Outfits and Tulip Festival

Grandma Kelly, brought an Easter package when she came in town for Dan's graduation (more on that later). She filled it with candy, Easter crafts, and this darling dress she MADE! :) Thanks Gma!

This is the only picture (so far) of the Easter outfit she brought for Ben. I love little boys in sweater vests!
And these are the Easter outfits we bought for our kids. I know they don't match. There were just cute and Spring-y.


Aunt Lara was out playing with Kenna and cousin Katie before Easter Dinner with Dan's family. She had the camera and was trying to capture the "perfect" shot. I think she got it! :)
And no, Katie's not strangling McKenna, just cute hugs!
McKenna and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point with Dan's mom and sister Brynn + kids. I only got cell phone pictures that day. Sorry. The gardens were breathtaking!
The fountain in the "Secret Garden" area.
With cousins Joe and Katie
And here are some random pictures, just because.


I think his sad face is pretty cute too.

6 comments:

Alyson said...

They're both adorable! I loved dressing my wee ones up for Easter. (It's not quite fun in the same way when they're bigger.)

Butler Family said...

She looks so beautiful in all of her dresses. And Ben is getting so big

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Aw, such cute outfits! But it could be the kids too :)

Scott and Kel said...

They are both so cute!!! I can't believe how big Ben is getting...they grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

What cute little kiddos you have! P.S. didn't you just love the tulips at the Tulip Festival? I thought they were absolutely stunning this year.

julie said...

Such precious pictures and what adorable children! I love Ben's little expressions. Too funny.