Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby #3

4 Weeks
 13 Weeks
16 Weeks
 18 Weeks
 20 Weeks
 22 Weeks
 24 Weeks
 26 Weeks
 28 Weeks
 30 Weeks
 31 Weeks, SIL Ailin 37 Weeks
Ailin had her baby May 14th!  
Sweet baby Lola!  

 32 Weeks

 34 Weeks- Mother's Day
My little mini-me! :)  "Look mommy.  I'm preg-a-nant too." 
I haven't posted much about this pregnancy mostly because having TWO kiddos this time around certainly keeps me busy.  (Don't laugh too hard you mothers of 3+ children).  Everything has gone very smoothly health wise.  No major complaints.  This baby is VERY wiggly and strong.  It seems to be stronger and more active (during its active times) than McKenna or Ben were.  I rarely feel hiccups with this baby which is also quite different from my other two.  

We've done some home improvement projects to the kids' rooms to prepare for this baby.  McKenna and Ben are now sharing a room and sleeping in bunk beds.  I pretty much quit my normal exercising around 7 months (which was really nothing very intense anyway) and only go for 20 minute walks around the neighborhood. I really don't feel like there's too much more to do before the baby comes other than the usual want to dust and vacuum everything kind of nesting.  I really can't wait to meet this little person!      



6 comments:

Kellie said...

You look great! I'm excited for you guys to meet the surprise baby too!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Totally love Kenna's pregnancy pic! Keep up the good work! Grow baby, grow!

Mary said...

you are lookin' good, lady! also, love your summary of how you've been feeling. can't wait to see you guys soon!

Hksedwick said...

I love the pic of McKenna's Belly...and BTW I am so jealous of how small you are.

Steph said...

i can't wait to meet your person either!! yay baby #3!

Alyson said...

I'm also excited to meet your little one! Which is why I so kindly offered to move our family party to your house. Put me on the to-be-notified-by-text list!