Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day 2013 and Birthday #29

The month of May is full of many celebrations for me!  Anniversary, Mother's Day, and my Birthday.  
I am one lucky mom!  
These little darlings of mine were so good in church on Mother's Day.  It's like they "knew." ;)  
Excited and nervous like crazy to soon be a mother of THREE!  
McKenna drew a picture of her and Ben kissing my cheeks, just like the above photo.  She draws the cutest  little "chicken nugget" looking people. :)  The hand print is Ben's.  
Beautiful flowers from my honey! 
I also received a tub of Red Vines, some new socks, and the lovely yellow shirt I have on in the above family photos.  

For my birthday, I came home from a morning walk to a lovely decorated house!  Then I opened up some presents from Dan and the kids.  A new front door mat to replace this old one that doesn't really say "Welcome" anymore.  
 The old one
Then we went to Kneaders for their incredibly delicious french toast!  Ben was not amused.  
Throughout the day I received MANY texts, phone calls, cards, and Facebook messages.  I totally felt special and loved!
 Not the greatest picture, but here we are celebrating the May birthdays at the monthly Nelson Family Party. (Holding baby M. McD)
 I was also spoiled by Dan's family Memorial Day weekend.  Dan's parents took us out to eat at Olive Garden (my choice-- I really wanted an Italian soda that night), then shoe shopping at City Creek.  

Memorial Day was spent up at Mantua with most of the Webster clan. 
More celebrating-- Ben's always a good helper.  
 And I received a new squishy bath mat, spoon rest, one of the Six Sisters' books, and this gorgeous picture of the Salt Lake Temple called "Refuge."   
I am one spoiled girl, that's for sure!  
Thanks everyone!   xoxox

2 comments:

Becca said...

I've felt bad all week that I didn't say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you last week on your birthday!!! We were in Disneyland, and on vacation I'm away from all internet, so sorry. But know I was thinking of you!!! Sounds like you've had a pretty AMAZING month!!! YAY!!! :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Happy Birthday!