Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Feb- Week 2- Stuff, and Valentine's Day

Monday, Anna tucked in a piece of toast in her napkins to go to sleep.  
Then Ben wanted me to take a picture of him too.
Also, Bethany is eating big girl food three times a day and loves it.  
Monday evening was the Nelson Family BD party for February BDs hosted by Dan's parents.  Here's just a few of the Webster clan in attendance.  
Tuesday I ran errands with only Bethany since B and A were playing at the Alexander's.  That afternoon I got to go to Ben's preschool for a "Be There" activity.  We played number  recognition Bingo and made a heart and paper plate wreath.  
That night, Dan and Bryan Koldewyn worked on fixing our toilet that had been running and filling unexpectedly for quite a while.  Turns out, thankfully, it was a super easy fix!  

Wednesday night Dan took Ben to the Utah basketball game with the Josh and Maxwell Holdstock.  
Thursday we babysat cousins Henry and Clara in the morning.  

Friday I got to attend McKenna's class Valentine's BD party then take her to a private music lesson where she started composing a piano piece by herself.  
That night after the kids were in bed, our niece Emma came to babysit while we went on our Valentine's Day date.  We went to a comedy improve show called...
A guy in our ward was one of the cast members and I think the funniest guy there!  
Saturday McKenna attended her first "open gym" practice at gymnastics and really enjoyed it!  
Later that afternoon Bethany and I went to a bridal shower for one of Dan's cousins, Bryndy.  

I also went grocery shopping and Dan replaced our kitchen sink faucet.  
Sunday was Valentine's Day!  The girls let me do cute heart hair-dos.  
Lara and I accidentally wore the same shirt and helped further the confusion among our ward members of who is who. ;) 
My valentine gifts for my family were the meals I made for them.  Lots of heart-shaped things! :) 
Our fancy dinner. :)  McKenna is making a heart with her hands.  Notice Anna and Ben.  Monkey see, monkey do.  

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Fancy Valentines Dinner! And we did the same hairstyles :)