Saturday, March 19, 2016

Feb-Week 3- Pres. Day, Thompson Grandparents, Emma Lee's Homecoming

Monday, President's Day!  We went bowling with Brynn and kids in the morning and Dan worked from home the rest of the day.  The weather was also nice enough he took the kids for a walk in the afternoon.  
Monday night we went to Uncle David's work for a pizza and movie (Inside Out) night.  
Bethany also turned 7 months! (Milestones posted at 9 months)

Tuesday the kids had gymnastics to make up for the gym being closed for the President's Day holiday.  
That night, my parents flew into town to spend a few days as they were passing through on their way to Chico, CA.  They lived there prior to Chile and were stopping by to pick up their stuff to move it to their new home in Florida! 

Wednesday night we had a decent wind storm come through and one of our neighbors' got their Jeep shell roof smashed by a tree that fell over.  

Thursday we watched cousin Hailey for a short time and then we had 2 inches of snow fall in the afternoon.  My parents were still in  town so they came and hung out for a bit in the afternoon. Because it was snowing so much during my preschool carpool driving, and then I parked in the garage, I had to sweep out a lake of water that had puddled under the van.  

Ban asked for a picture of his Lego set up.  Handsome dude! 
Friday evening we had pizza and donuts at my Aunt Joan's house.  It was a small, unofficial Thompson family gathering since my parents wanted to see as many of my dad's siblings and his mom while they were in town.  Dan caught this sweet picture of my Grandma Jeanne with Bethany.  
Saturday I attended a Stake service project for Days for Girls.  I came home, ate lunch, then went to Primary Children's Hospital to visit my friend Kasha and her little girl Zoey. This sweet girl had been hospitalized for pneumonia.  The kids made cards for her and we took her a little puzzle.  Listening to Zoey cough seriously made me feel like I couldn't breathe.  In the evening we visited my Condie grandparents and had taco party for dinner.  We also said goodbye to parents that night.  
Sunday the kids and I, along with my sister, attended the mission homecoming for our cousin, Emma Lee.   
 I also wanted to document Anna's "carrying bags" stage.  She fills any bag she can find with all the stuff she can find and then carries them around the house for much of the day.  She never says she's going anywhere in particular, but we for sure have "lost" a lot of stuff lately.  ;) 
 Sunday evening we had Webster family dinner for celebrate February BDs.  Swa showed us how strong she is by holding THREE babies at once!  



1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Swa sure is strong! And you got some great pictures of Mickelle's new hair color!