Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Feb- Week 1- Seussical, Play Dates, 3 Girls Comparison, Super Bowl

Monday was a normal day at home.  Ben built this fun box seat.  
Bethany practicing sitting. 
Monday night and into Tuesday, Ben had a fever and runny nose and he stayed home from preschool on Tuesday.  Poor tired kids while we waited to pick up McKenna from school.  
Tuesday night I took McKenna to Seussical at her elementary school.  The cast was 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.  I was SUPER impressed!  The scenery, acting, singing, and costumes were VERY well done for kids.
Thursday we had Henry and Desi Alexander over to play.  
I just love Anna's dress-up style.  

I posted this picture of all three of our girls around 6 months old wearing one of my favorite outfits,  They all look so different to me.  
Friday we babysat cousins Eli and Lola.  We had mac and cheese and hot dogs for dinner then watched the Tinker Bell movie.  McKenna had a hot dog that looked like a thumb.  
Dan was gone overnight Friday at Mantua with the Teacher's Quorum.  Saturday morning, I sent him this picture of Anna with her friends.  
Friday, McKenna celebrated her 100th day of school.  They sent home this awesome picture using a app to make her look 100 years old.  So I tried the app on all the other kids too.  
Saturday morning the kids played pretty nice and built a fort.  My sister Mickelle came to hang out and babysit.  I went to a baby shower.  Then in the evening Dan and I attended our adult session of Stake Conference.  We had Nielsen's frozen custard with Dan's parent's, Sam and Lara, and Brynn and Brian afterwards.   

Sunday, I sang in the stake choir during Stake Conference.  I loved hearing messages about having more faith WITH works.  
In the evening we headed up to Dan's parents' for a Super Bowl pot luck dinner.  Dan made this amazing fruit platter all by hisself.  ;) 

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That aging app worked pretty well on all the kids except Bethany :)