Monday, January 7, 2019

Sept. '18- Week 3- Grandma Condie, Webster FHE, Anna's Native Am Day, Kitchen Floor Demo, "Guess the Dress" RS Act.

Saturday Bro. Moss came over to work on more electrical stuff.  I worked on a grocery list/order and Ben had baseball practice.  Dan helped the Leavitt's move some stuff to storage as they just moved back to Bountiful from St. George!  That evening, we hung out at Creekside Park with a couple of Dan's good friends from high school, Marie Doughterty, Brooke Freebairn, and Marianne Whitchurch and their families.  They are such nice people!  

Sunday I helped sing the adult part of "A Child's Prayer" in Primary as part of their practice for the Primary Program.  The kids watched "Kung Fu Panda" in the afternoon and Bethany called it "teddy bear kick!" :)  That evening we took dinner to my Grandma Pat and ate and visited with her.  We heard Alice babble "Dada" that night! 

Monday I did a little organizing of Alice's clothes, hung out in the basement, and had a Webster FHE/BBQ at Sam and Lara's house.  We had Hokulia and the kids played lawn games.  
Tuesday I went to Jan Evans's scripture class. After dropping Anna and Bethany off at school I had a relaxing little nursing nap with Alice.  Before driving afternoon carpool, I briefly helped in Anna's computer class getting the kids logged into their computers.  We went and bought McKenna some tap shoes after dropping Anna off at Ballet.  I worked on cutting some brown bags into teepees for an activity I would help out with in Anna's class the next day.  Bro. Moss came over to finish up moving the electrical stuff and we put up plastic to prep for floor demo the next day. 
Wednesday Rachael Alexander watched Alice and Bethany while I volunteered in Anna's class for their Native American culminating activity.  Dan stayed home from work and began demo on the kitchen floors.  The tile came up super easy but the hardwood was another story.  It was GLUED to old linoleum and super thick!  After Dan worked on it for 4 hours and only did a 3ftx8ft area, we decided to let Allman's Flooring do the rest of the demo.  
After picking the kids up from school, I went to Meghan Johnson's to try on some wedding dresses for a relief society activity.  I also went with Anna to music and Ben had a baseball game.  Later, I had book club at Melissa Roth's discussing the book The Alchemist.  It was a good book with so many good proverbs.  

Thursday Anna had a play date at the Searle's. I went to Deer Hollow Park with the Roths and Jaynes.  After picking all the kids up in the afternoon, Bethany fell asleep on the couch and was very difficult to wake up.  This new preschool schedule was really wearing her out! 
Friday Anna had her (belated) BD date with Grandma Sibber and had a blast!  I went walking with Rachael, then I babysat Hazel at lunch time.  The drywall guy came to get started on patching up the ceiling so we hung out in the basement for the afternoon.  Here's a cute video of McKenna practicing some dance and Bethany joining in.  
 
That evening I went to a RS Activity called "Guess the Dress."  I got to wear and model Val Mills' wedding dress from 1990! I also carried out Cari Moss's dress to show everyone.  It was so fun!  What girl doesn't like to play dress up? 
Dan had a fun time with the kids at home.  Ben took this pictures of Dan and all the girls.  

No comments: