Saturday, September 7, 2019

June '19- Week 1- Dance Pictures, NFBD, Volleyball Camp, Alice 15 Month Check-up, Slip N Slide, Rose Bush,

Saturday I ran 2.5 miles with Amy Pugsley and Sarah Moulton.  They agreed to run the 10K race with me. :)  Then I took the girls for their dance pictures!  Their costumes are adorable and we helped get cousin Mia ready as well! 

I took everyone but Bethany to Alana Smith's baptism and then a little lunch at their house.  We picked up groceries and Dan mowed the lawn.  The rest of the night was the usual Sunday prep.  

Sunday they sang to June BDs (Anna).  We sang missionary songs in Primary.  We drove Hailey home after church because Abby had thrown up. :(  Our "Come Follow Me" lesson was about Jesus washing his Apostle's feet, so we had Bethany act it out as a way to show our love for others.  After dinner, we had treats outside and did a little Summer planning.  
Monday I ran 2.5.  I had a quick meeting with Ms. Holman (the kids' principal) to sign off on my teaching re-license.  I did a little yard work and McKenna went to play at Grace's.  Then McKenna and Ben started their first day of volleyball camp at Viewmont High with their cousin Emma!  When we asked Ben the day before if he was interested in doing Volleyball camp, he said, "Sure!... What's volleyball?"  :)  Lizzie, Arlee, and David all came over to play. Then we went to the Nelson Family Party at the Irion's.  McKenna and Bethany were so cute jumping off the diving board together and Alice LOVED the swing!
 We sang to June babies! 
 Tuesday Bethany and Anna had dance.  Desi and Brittana came over to play.  Ben went to Oliver's.  I worked on Father's Day stuff.  McKenna and Brittana delivered cupcakes to some neighbor's.  McKenna and Ben had volleyball camp again.  We played outside a bit after dinner.  

Wednesday I ran 2 miles.  The kids had piano.  We had lunch at Creekside park with cousins.  I worked more on Father's Day stuff while M and B were at Volleyball.  After dinner that night Dan took Ben to help him pack the trailer for youth conference.  

Thursday Dan left for Youth Conference.  We went to North Canyon Park with the Pugsleys and the Roths.  I helped Ben learn to clean a toilet.  While the kids were at volleyball, Alice had her 15 month check up.  
Here are her stats.
Height: 30in. (1.9in increase in 3 months) 30th%
Weight: 21lbs 6oz (2.7lb increas in 3 months) 50th%
Head: 90th%
She was quite sad at bedtime due to her shots, so I got some nice snuggles out of it 

Friday I did a fitness blender work out video.  I worked on a grocery list and after lunch we went for donuts at Dick's since it was national donut day!  Then we took the kids for their last day of volleyball.  Overall, they liked it.  They said it was hard and their arms hurt, but they endured and I'm so proud of them for that! My rose bush was looking so beautiful!  
That afternoon, we invited Erica Day over to let her kids run through the sprinklers/do the slip in slide since her husband was also gone at youth conference.  The weather wasn't quite as hot as we hoped, but they endured it cold anyway.  
Videos from the week:

No comments: