Monday, August 2, 2021

April 2021- Week 3- Webster Girls in Midway, Ben's HSM Show, Potty training

 Thursday Dan worked in his Murray office. I worked on a grocery order and my talk in the morning.  Alice played and watched shows.  I had my call with Jonathan that afternoon.  All 4 kids had extracurricular stuff.  Dan and McKenna had youth activities.  The younger girls also set up an "obstacle course" using pillows and cushions and ate their snack on it.  

Friday Alice came in the workout room during my morning run and made this little bed for her panda and kitten.  McKenna had a student council meeting.  I took all four older kids to the dentist and no one had a cavity!  McKenna babysat for lunch while Dan and I went on a lunch date to Cafe Rio.  Ben also had a student council meeting and Brinley came over to hang out with McKenna.  Anna went to Aspen's house.  Lara and Brynn picked me up for our Webster girls' sleep over in Midway!  We got there around 5pm.  We talked, opened up a gift from Grandfather which was Aunt Marjorie's new children's book "Pudding on the Moon," then we went to dinner at a steak house.  Lara's meal came out with a hot stone so you could cook your meat to your liking.  After dinner, we went back to the house and played a game called Letter Jam.  We had a great time playing with baby William and Luna too! <3 That night was also Ben's opening night for his play High School Musical Jr. at Backstage.  Dan took Bethany while McKenna babysat the A-Team. 

Saturday I slept in till 9 then talked to Dan.  Once everyone as awake, we went to a cute local bakery and got breakfast. We ate it at home while watching Sheri Dew's BYU Women's Conference Talk.  We painted nails and then went to a long walk.  We stopped by the grey house and visited Aunt Marjorie to thank her for her book!  We played another quick round of Letter Jam and then I drove home with Laurie and Emma so I could be home in time to do Ben's make-up for his next show.  Dan took the kids to Mantua for the day to check on the house.  Cousin Katie went with them so McKenna had a buddy. :)  Dan and Ben enjoyed driving the Sibbi for maintenance purposes.  

That night, I took McKenna and Anna.  It was such a cute show with no major mess ups!


Sunday was a special day because we got to watch the live stream of Whitney, Katie, and Russell all giving talks in Sacrament meeting!  McKenna made cookies that afternoon and then we went for a walk to deliver some cookies to neighbors.  Ben also solved his Rubik's cube!  He'd been working on it and watching lots of YouTube videos to figure it out and memorize the algorithms.  He was motivated by his cousin Eli who could solve one.  That night, Alice came in our room twice and ended up sleeping in our rocking chair.  
Monday I officially started potty training Alice!  We bought her some Moana underwear and she was excited!  After lunch she did ask for a diaper again, but I distracted her and she kept them on.  McKenna had a little migraine episode with blurry vision and a headache.  After dinner we watched Relative Race.

Tuesday I worked on pictures collages on my phone.  During the kids' homework, I was playing with Alice in the basement and she started pooping in her underwear, but I stopped her and she finished on the potty!  We also had a day of no pee accidents!  Ben had another show that night.  We also spent lots of time outside playing and chatting with Meghan.  After putting the kids to bed and while McKenna was showering, We heard a loud gurgling sound from the basement kitchen sink and half bath toilet.  We figured it was some sort of clog, so we turned the water off to that toilet.  

Wednesday I volunteered in Bethany's class then waited at North Campus for carpool.  I worked on my talk that afternoon and kids played outside.  Ben had baseball practice.  

No comments: