Monday, March 24, 2008

Las Vegas!

Here are the highlights from our weekend Las Vegas trip! The weather was gorgeous and we even got to relax a little! We got there Thursday night at midnight. Friday we slept in, enjoyed the free breakfast at the hotel. Then we went to the Las Vegas temple for a session. It was beautiful!
That's me by the signThere's Dan by the sign
We of course had to go to In-N-Out Burger! YUM!

Friday night we went to the strip. We saw the fountains at Bellagio.

Here's the cool display inside the Bellagio lobby

butterfliesWe also stopped by Madame Tussaud's Wax museum. But, we didn't want to spend the money to actually go in. So we took pictures with the displays outside. Here Dan with Nicolas Cage. So handsome! (The one on the left :))
Here's me with Whoopi. Word!

Saturday: We slept in again, ate free breakfast, then relaxed by the pool. The sun felt so good! I forgot to tell Dan to take off his sweater. ;)

For dinner we went to the Rainforest Cafe at the MGM Grand.

My new best friend

After dinner we went to M 'n M world! So much merchandise and way overpriced M 'n Ms (1lb for $10!). Still, good times!

After that we went to the Planet Hollywood Theater and saw the show Stomp Out Loud! It was AMAZING! Who knew they could make noise/rhythm with so many different things! It was very high energy and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

On our way to the car, we stopped in a shop and Dan found a Lightsaber! The end. :)

12 comments:

Brynn said...

That Dan...always so modest. He just will never take off that sweater! :) WHAT A FUN TRIP!

Laura said...

Nice! Looks like a fun and relaxing trip! ... (P.S. hey Dan, I think Scott has that same sweater.) :)

Mindy said...

PINK M&M's ... There is really no telling what I would do for pink M&M's ... And, "I forgot to tell Dan to take off his sweater" - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh Laura, one of the million reasons I love you! Dan, you hold your own next to the wax Nicholas Cage figure ... Good job. :) Glad you two had a good time! :)

Sibber said...

HOORAY FOR LIGHT SABERS!! HAIGH! Fun stuff kiddies! Glad you made it home safely! Love ya..

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

That sounds like SO much fun! You should have stopped and said hello to the Derricks! Alas, maybe next time! Love the sweater Dan! Cole never could grow one of those!

Anonymous said...

hey... looks like Vegas was fun!! I found you on here through others site. Hope all is well.

Butler Family said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Glad you got to relax a little!!!

Melissa and Nate said...

Hello Websters! I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm so excited to add you to my list of buddies!
Looks like a great Vegas trip. Way to get out of this horrible weather!

emily mcd said...

Stomp wins! What a fun trip! Love the sweater comment. You are my favorite Butt-kicker-to-the-MAX!

Dave said...

Word, Las Vegas! So jealous of the In N Out burgers!

Marie said...

What a fun trip! You know, Dan, I need to meet this wife of yours. We should get together -- Mel and Nate, too -- and do dinner or something. It really has been years since I've seen you.

Alyson said...

Oh my gosh, In 'n' Out burger is the one thing I miss from pre-vegetarian days. I always command everyone to go there in LV or CA in my behalf, because I cannot anymore.