Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Picture update needed!

After Dan and I put our Christmas decorations away, guess who fell asleep to the sound of the vacuum??Also, here's a progress report on McKenna's bald spot... It starts.
And last not but not least- I did a little photo shoot of McKenna and her tummy time. Enjoy!



This one and the next are a little blurry because she's moving.

Oh, and I got another one of MY baby pictures to compare with McKenna's. Check out the resemblance in these two shots.

ME

McKenna

I need to do this sometime with Dan's baby pictures. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

What a beautiful daughter you have. But you don't need me telling you that I am sure:)

Lindsay said...

I hate to say it but she is getting bigger! Ah but so CUTE!

joel and laura michelle said...

she's so lucky to take after her beautiful mom!!!