Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Final Helmet Update

We had our final "McPod" check-up on the 11th.  
One last do-rag shot before the laser scan.

Not a huge fan of the scan this time.  The toy kind of helped.  Luckily the machine is fast!
Such concern...
And the results are in!  Her head is "NORMAL"!!  Her symmetry numbers look great! The red outline is her original shape, and the blue is her current shape.
Boy, we are SO thankful for modern medicine and technology that helped give our little girl a normal head!  Yea for no more people staring everywhere we go!!  :)  

Her cute cousins also can't get enough of her "new" noggin'.  

8 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yay for more time to blog. Yay for "normal" heads :) And I am sure it is a relief to both you guys and her!!! Shes a beaut!!!

Alyson said...

It is amazing and wonderful what mankind can do. She's absolutely gorgeous, including her more-rounded globe. :) I can't wait to squeeze her in person. Do you guys want to come visit or anything?

Melissa said...

That's so great about her head! Hey, I don't have your email address. .

James and Kista said...

Yay no more head stressing! : )

joel and laura michelle said...

good news :)

koldewynklan said...

Happy, Happy!!!!
I'm so glad you don't have to worry about that helmet anymore. But, if anyone could pull it off Miss Cutey Pants could.
She is honestly so beautiful!
You know if you ever need someone to take her I'm more than happy to!!!

The Gardners said...

Yay, no more helmet!

Hey, I switched to private, send me your eamil and I'll send you an invite. My email is aliciagardner22@gmail.com

Mickellerox said...

I love that little melon and everything attached to it :) Congrats!