Thursday, August 13, 2009

Park City is Fun!

We've spent the past two Saturdays in wonderful Park City where we went to shop and play!

We played on the Bungee Trampoline

Dan's turn



My turn



Check out that beautiful backdrop!



We also did the Alpine Coaster and Zip line! Sorry, no photos. Thanks Mom and Dad Webster for the fun times AND for babysitting McBaby!!


Next, we did a little "skiing".




And bobsledding of course.

We also happened to be there the same time as a fleet of these:

That's right. Around 40 Lamborghinis!










Zooming their way up to Olympic Park!

While we were at Olympic Park, we got a peek at a few guys practicing for a Free Style Jump show!


5 comments:

James and Kista said...

Looks like so much fun! Glad you went. My brother would be so jealous that you got to see all of those lamborginis (sp?)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I wanna do that jumpy thingy!!!! And the skiiers are super cool!!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

What a great way to practice ski jumping! I NEVER would have thought of that! And what was up with all the Lamborghinis? SUPER COOL! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

Mickellerox said...

The free falling skiing is DOPE! I love your girlie scream on the tramp too, it looks like a blast (if you don't get motion sickness). I hope you'll still think Park City is fun when we go there this weekend! :) Also, I want a lamborghini now...

Kellie said...

fun! this really makes me want to go to park city!