Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthdays

At the beginning of the month, McKenna got her first birthday party invitation by mail. I think I was more excited than she was. Here are her party pig tails!
The party was for a friend turning 1!
McKenna wishing Camille and happy BD!
We also celebrated my older sister, Mickelle's BD!
I was in charge of the cakes. Fun Fettie and Chocolate!

Some guests

The blowing out!

Just because these guys are family, I had to take a picture.
My bro Jonathan, cousins Tim and Jeff, and my handsome husband.
The girls cousins!
Me, Kelle, Lucy, Marianne, and Stef.
May birthdays are the BEST! ( I'll be posting about mine later. :) )

4 comments:

Sislers said...

Hi Laura, it's Leslie! Must say, you're quite the party family. And Mckenna looks so cute with her party pigtails :)

Mickellerox said...

thanks for helping to make my birthday party so special! I love the shot of the two "expectant fathers", Dan and Jeff. Good times and great food babies!

katie b. p. said...

SO MANY PARTIES! You have been busy! And I can't wait to see what you did for your birthday! The Ol' 26 huh? Your family is beautiful and it was so fun to see you guys! LOVE YOU!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yep. Loving the boy cousin picture. And so glad it looks like Mickelle had fun! Great cakes btw! Good job!