Monday, August 16, 2010

July Wrap Up

So, I have to confess I skipped some stuff in order to share our big news about our NEW HOME, and our HEALTHY baby BOY. I need to back up a little and finish July. :)

I went and saw ECLIPSE with these lovely ladies! My sister Mickelle (right) and her best friend Becca (middle). I LOVED it! The best one yet!

McKenna is ever the busy body "organizing" our shoes.


We eat snacks outside sometimes...
I love this girl!

Pioneer Day- McKenna and I went to the Bountiful City Parade-just the two of us. Dan was helping out at the drinks booth for Handcart Days. You can tell by our pink cheeks it was quite HOT, but we had fun!

Don't let the confused/concerned look fool you...
She was really getting into it! :)
Cheering and clapping!
Then we watched the Mueller Park Fireworks show!

At the end of July, Dan's sister Sarah Jane was working on packing up their house and left on a cruise, so we were lucky enough to host/babysit Whitney a few times! These girls sing each other's praises when they're apart, but still need some serious referee-ing when they're together. :) We try to capture the tame moments.




When Baby Einstein was on and they had their babies and sippy cups, they were happy campers! :)

6 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I always feel a little foolish picking up the candy at a parade with out a little kid to make me look legit. Lucky you, I bet they throw extra at her.

Butler Family said...

What a great recap of July!! Fun pictures and fun memories

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Babies are so funny when they need all the things they need to be happy. Love the picture with the cups and babies :)

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

HUGE congrats on the boy! One of each in two tries ... nice batting average. : ) We love the pics of McKenna getting into the parade. What a cutie!

Crystal said...

I loved all the pictures! Looks like so much fun!

And CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy and a new home! What an exciting year for you :)

Becca said...

I love these cute pictures of you and Kenna!! :) And the picture of our fun night out!!! That is a cute picture of the three of us. :)