Friday, August 20, 2010

Mantua!

Dan's parents recently bought a 2nd home in Mantua, UT! It's such a lovely get-away kind of a city! Very small town, friendly, and beautiful! It's just past Brigham City as you head up Logan Canyon. We've already spent two weekends up there, soaking up the sun (there's a POOL!) and enjoying some family time! It has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and two living rooms. *Disclaimer- some of these pictures were taken from Dan's mom's blog. Thanks!

See what I mean by beautiful? This is a view from the back yard looking at Mantua Lake.
Here are some of the usual things we do up there. After the kids go to bed, we play games and eat lots of candy! Why not? Don't know where the men are in this picture...
Oh there they are! Charming!
Fun cousins playing together!
The POOL!
McKenna even went on the slide with daddy-- more than once!
Typical uncles puting on a show.

We're SO excited to make many happy memories together in Mantua!

12 comments:

Kellie said...

wow! it's gorgeous! mantua is such a nice place!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

It does look like an awesome house. Jealous. Also, I love your green bathing suit! I want more pictures of that!

Sibber said...

This post makes me VERY HAPPY we bought the place! I love every picture :) COme and play this weekend, why not! :) LOVE YOU!

Butler Family said...

how fun and what a gorgeous place

Alyson said...

Please ask them, again, if they'll adopt me. I'll just keep asking until they say yes. :)

Mindy said...

Beware of the cop there. Yes, the only one. Do.not.speed. He will devour you if he catches you.

Megan said...

What a beautiful place! And nice that's it not so far away. BTW congrats on your new home! I'm sure the members of your ward (ie. my parents) are glad you're not leaving them :)

Mickellerox said...

It's beautiful! Congrats Dave and Sibber! I want them to adopt me too Al! I echo Emily Laura, that is one cute swimmy suit! I love the last 2 pictures of you 3 (and a half) :) Tell Dan he might have more fun swimming if he took of his sweater. HAR HAR HAR! *SNORTS*

Sislers said...

Looks like a lot of fun...especially the candy eating part :D

Anonymous said...

What a pretty place! I love family get always like that! Also, how is baby number two doing? How are you doing! Your family is so cute! Hopefully we have another institute get together so we can see you guys. If not, there is always dinner at The Garden after Womens Conference :)

BreAnne said...

Hey that's where my parents house is! It is a very beautiful place!

Laura said...

that is a beautiful home! How fun that you get to go there and spend so much quality time with family!