Monday, September 20, 2010

Life Lately

Nothing too significant has happened since Labor Day weekend. So I'm posting some pictures that don't all go together, but they're worth sharing. :)

Labor Day weekend we visited my Condie Grandparents
(my mom's dad and stepmom).
My sister painted McKenna's nails--Green!
Kenna and daddy snuggling before church
I also had my first concert with a new choir I joined, the Lex De Azevedo Millennium Choir. We performed at the state capitol building as part of a Constitution Day celebration. It was a difficult venue to sing in with all the echo in the rotunda, but a very COOL venue none the less!
Can you find me? I'm next to the railing, fourth one down.
My ever supportive husband!
Thanks to my other wonderful family members who came to see the concert as well!

AND, we are still trying to sell our condo.
So we can buy this.
Spread the word! :)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so cool that you sing in that choir! What a great thing for you to be able to do.
I hope your condo sells soon! Good luck!

julie said...

Buying and selling. So stressful! You little one is so beautiful! Good luck with all you have going on.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Hey... I rec-er-nize that dress :) Good time!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Way to go on being in a choir! YOua re so awesome! And that house is FAB! Hope that you sell the old condo so that you can get that one under your belt! YEAH!