Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Red Butte Gardens- Labor Day

Labor Day was a FREE day at Red Butte Gardens AND my parents happened to be in town for the weekend! They said they needed a McKenna "fix" or something like that. I guess I'll oblige (ANY time!). :) The weather was perfect and I'm glad two of my siblings came too. Unfortunately, Dan spent the morning doing homework (his master's program is in full swing now).
As we walked around, it was fun to get some landscaping ideas for our new home. Of course our condo still needs to sell. Come on people- spread the word!
Saying, "Cheese!"
We fed some fishies.
With Grandpa on the stepping stones by the water.

I'm quite sad I didn't get any shots of the Children's Garden since I was spent, ready for lunch, and it was our last stop of the morning. They had fun tunnels, a fountain, sand box, large fake lizards for benches (which McKenna was scared of), and more. What a wonderful morning!

4 comments:

Mickellerox said...

And it was an amazingly fun day with gorgeous weather to boot! Cute "cheese" :)

Melissa said...

It was fun to see you guys there.

Alyson said...

So glad your mom and dad visit you oftenish!

Kirsten said...

I love red butte and their childrens section is too cute. Tell Dan to hang in there. School is very overwhelming as we all know, but anything is doable for two semesters. :). Good luck with the house.