Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lion King!

Have I mentioned I love living by a "big city"? We have such awesome shows stop in Salt Lake City on their tours. How lucky are we?

We were fortunate enough to go see LION KING a week ago with all the grown-ups in Dan's family (minus Jake Winegar and plus Emma and Reed who were grandkids old enough to "handle" sitting through it). It was A-MA-ZING! The scenery, costumes, dancing, singing... everything! A HUGE THANK YOU to Dan's parents for providing this experience for us! (Thanks to my sister for babysitting too. :))

I also have to give credit to DAN for suggesting the idea to his dad. They bought the tickets way back in February and he kept it a secret for 6+ months. What a wonderful surprise!


7 comments:

Melissa said...

What an awesome experience, you really are so lucky to have family who spoils you like that.

Butler Family said...

wow what an awesome experience. glad you guys got to do that how fun

Laurie Marsh said...

fun show and even funner family. Glad you could go. Love you!

heather and ronnie said...

THats awesome! It is coming here at the end of November...wish I could go...

Sibber said...

FUN PICTURES!!! Send me some of those babies! Thanks! It WAS a fabulous night!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is pretty impressive Dan kept it a secret for that long. Do you think he forgot? *High Five Dan!*

Kris and Teresa said...

How fun to be able to go to that, I'm also impressed about the secret keeping...I know I couldn't have done it.