Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March- Week 1

Just some cute lip smacking. 
I love that McKenna and Ben still ask to hold Anna at 8 months old. Thankfully she's not too wiggly yet to try to get away.  
I love how Ben is clearly the one bugging Anna, but he's also the one trying to calm her down.  
"It's ok Anna, it's ok Anna, calm down, calm down..."  Such a nice brother.  
Finger sword fighting.
Anna getting so good at rolling everywhere.
A little home improvement project.  
This was the perfect place in our laundry room to build mudroom storage bench.  We used some extra bead board we had from Anna's room.  


The finished product.  Dan did a great job!  The bench has a piano hinge on it and is the perfect box to store his giant shoes.  :) 

7 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Ooooh! The storage looks great! And I don't think I can say how much I love cute Anna's lip smacking :) Ben reminds me quite a bit of Dylan in that video too!

Becca said...

haha! very cute of Ben and Anna! "Calm down, I'm just gonna bug you for a few more minutes!" :) Way to go handy Dan! Looks great!

Mary said...

that is a fabulous storage space, i love it! your kids are so dang cute. also, i'm still loving your shorter hair. face time date asap, okay?

K Thompson said...

I'm telling you! Dan The Man!!! Projects - his specialty!!! Laura, I love your blogs. They keep us up to date with all the fun happenings of your cute little family. Oh! How we do miss them. Thanks!!!

Mickellerox said...

I like how intense McKenna's face is when they are sword fighting. Benny is a pill and Anna is adorable :)

Steph said...

the bench looks great!! nice job dan!

Steph said...

i came back to comment on the lip smacking - so dang cute (: juliet has started smacking when she's hungry - so cute and i like the heads up hah.