Sunday, June 1, 2014

May- Week 3- Bntfl Chalk Art and Zoo

First time with all three in the bath together.  Saves a little time, but bath nights are always crazy! 

 We attended the Bountiful chalk art festival.  I was really impressed with quite a few!  
Rise of the Guardians 
 Merida

 Thought this one was very clever, using the real man hole cover.  







 This one's for my Hunger-Games-Obsessed sister. ;) 

 Trying to keep a sick baby entertained during church.  
 I don't know how this happened, but the kids actually ASKED if they could dust!  It only lasted abut 5 minutes, but I'll take all the help I can get!  
 We also had a fun Zoo day with cousins.  This was at the new LION exhibit.  You can see her in the back left corner.  
 This was also a miracle, ALL the children are looking and smiling! 
 The carousel is always a favorite! 
 So thankful for a napping baby! 
 Gotta crawl on the statues.
 During the bird show.  And Ben is actually smiling now for pictures!  :) 

2 comments:

Mickellerox said...

EEEEEEEE HUNGER GAMES!!! And Benny smiling sweetly is actually almost as adorable as his goofy faces. Fun post! :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love the one above Frozen where Ben and McKenna are holding hands. And I also love the last one, where you three are smiling, and Anna looks startled :)