Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Nov- Week 1- Cute Kids and Webster Mancation

Some pictures from Sunday and Monday.  
Anna has been big into dress-up lately.  She called this ensemble her "Super Lucy" outfit.  I think it came from something she and McKenna were playing.  While going through Ben's "new" hand-me-down clothes we found this handsome SUIT!!  He wore it for the Primary Program the next week.  :)  Monday I also put up our Thanksgiving decorations.  
 Some pictures from Tuesday.
I often have to wake up this sweet sleeping baby to drive carpool.  Good thing she's so easy going. :)  And some other cuteness...Bethany's been interacting more and more with her siblings and they're getting better at making her smile! So cute! 
The other two little ones at home with me all day make me so happy too.  Anna's zipper on her jammies was bugging her one morning, so she had some naked time.  Man has she got some creative dress-up fashion too.  Ben is such a sweet older brother to Bethany and he likes me to document it. :) 
Wednesday I was so proud of myself for being "spontaneous,"   We heard about the Chick-fil-a deal to bring a jar of peanut butter and get some free meals.  So we did and were very pleased that the wait wasn't long at all!  :)  
I spent more time throughout the week sorting kids' clothes, mending, stain treating, and patching other clothes.  I wanted to get a lot of it done before Dan left for his Webster Mancation to Seattle for the Utah football game.  

They went to Pike's Market. 
 Lunch at Ivar's (yum!) followed by the famous gum wall!  Ew!
 They took a ferry ride. 
 The Friday night all the dads were gone, we had a pizza, popcorn, movie party at Grandma's house.  We watched Inside Out.  
 Saturday was game day!
They pretty much all got soaked but were definitely super happy with the WIN!! 

 They visited the Space Needle as well. 

 Dinner after the game at Serious Pie.  
Saturday at home we had Primary Program practice, then I did some cleaning and yard work to get ready for my parents coming to town!  We met them for dinner downtown then came back to my house to help me wrangle the kids during baths and bedtime.  I'm always so thankful for their help! 

2 comments:

Becca said...

I absolutely love all of Anna's dress ups...so very creative!!! :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Its so nice that Dan has his own selfie stick (AKA his arm :) And that gum wall is Dee. Skus. Ting!