Sunday, November 8, 2015

Oct- Week 2- Bethany's Baby Blessing, Babysitting Winegars, Dan TV interview, School Pictures

Thursday Dan went to a movie with some ward/neighbor guys in the evening.  
I took these cute pictures of Miss Bethy.  
Friday we went to the park with our friends, the Jensens.  Anna loves playing with Kate and Grace.   
Friday night we had a "late over" (instead of sleepover) with the Alexanders and Moultons.  We had pizza for dinner and talked while the kids played.  Then they all watched "Home", followed by root beer floats and then played a few games.  Everyone left about 9:45 and kids were in bed by 10.  Such a fun night!
Saturday we did chores and I attended a baptism for one of my primary kids, Chase.  
Bethany tried her first time in our swing.  
My sister came to babysit and in the evening we went to the Bountiful Temple with ALL of the adult Websters to perform sealings for family members.  This is one way we celebrated Dan's Dad's birthday! Love these amazing people! 
Sunday, Bethany Sylvia received her name and father's blessing from Dan.  I'm so thankful my Condie grandparents were able to attend.  

Love these Benny faces. :) 
We had a yummy brunch afterward's at Dan's parents' house.  
I wish we could have gotten a picture of all the wonderful Priesthood holders she was surrounded by, but too many of them had to leave quickly for more church meetings.  Bethany had all of her uncles (minus Justin in AL), grandpas (minus my dad), and great-grandpas in the circle! We love you all! 








That evening we began a 24 hour babysitting job watching the Winegar cousins.  Oliver loved playing "Don't Break the Ice."  
He's so cute with babies and loves to make them smile! 
Another picture of Bethany loving to sleep with something on her face. 
Over all, it was a kind of crazy 24 hours with 7 kids under 7 years of age.  Homework time with the older two was probably my least favorite time, but we all survived!  :)  
That evening we attended the Nelson family BD party for October birthdays.  It's also the Halloween/costume party.  Here we are singing to McKenna!  
Tuesday...
Dan had an interview with Channel 4 news talking about foster care and the Pumpkin Festival his work sponsors during the Friday of UEA.  I love seeing him be famous. ;) 
I took Bethany to a camp meeting with me that night and she behaved so well. :)
Wednesday... Ben is good at making Bethany smile during breakfast.  
I had some ornery grouchy kids.  Ben totally crashed on me after reading to him.  McKenna just needed some snuggles! 
Thursday was the start of UEA weekend.  Bethany turned 3 months!!  I finally made it public what a great sleeper she is...and thankfully she still is. :)  I didn't jinx it, yet. 
Ben totally snuggled and sang Bethany to sleep for her morning nap.  
We had lunch at the park and played with cousins Whitney and Ellie.  These two are pretty cute together.  Like most kids this age, it's a love/hate relationship.  
After the fun afternoon, I took the kids to get flu shots.  Aren't I a nice mom to make my kids do that on their school break?  

The kids got their school pictures back too.  So glad they turned out cute! 


4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh such cute kids! I'm so jealous of Bethany's sleep habits. But so happy for you!! :) Awesome school pictures...I'm always a little nervous about how they will turn out every year. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

So many cute pictures of your little family and sweet baby Bethany! Love your family!

K Thompson said...

I LOVE your posts Laura. They always have such precious pictures of your family and your family's goings on in them. Makes us feel like we are there. I may not write often enough in the comments, but I DO LOVE them. Thanks for posting them!

Hksedwick said...

The schools pics turned out amazing!! Also I love love love the blessing pic of Bethany smiling so big in her dress!!