Monday, April 3, 2017

Feb '17- Week 1- Groundhog Day, Planetaruim, I'd Love To, Superbowl, Letter Ss

Wednesday Henry and Desi came to play in the afternoon.  McKenna went to the park with the Roths then had Activity days.  I went with Ben to his music class and worked on my UEN class at night.  

Thursday I vacuumed and worked on Bethany's 1st Year calendar.  For dessert after dinner we had dirt in a cup with a groundhog coming out.  I think they liked it!  Dan Uber-ed late that night. 
Friday Anna played with Avery Cardall and Beck.  I worked more on my UEN class.  In the evening we had  fast food dinner and watched "Finding Dory."  After the kids went to bed Dan and I watched "Sully."  Sooo good! 

Saturday Dan and Ben got haircuts.  Bethany is way into carrying all the bags!
After lunch we had planned to go to the Utah Gymnastics meet but we found out as we were parking that there were no more family passes available.  So we decided to check out the FREE Clark Planetaruim.  
After that, we went to Menchie's to celebrate that we filled our "I'd Love To!" jar.  Bethany also makes a great face when I ask her to smile for the camera.  
When we got home McKenna tried to have a pretend party for some of her stuffed animals but she got hurt so we ended up cancelling.  We did baths and had leftovers for dinner.  Then Hannah Kossin came over to babysit so Dan and I could go to the adult session of stake conference.  Sis. Humpheries talked about lessons she learned from her children while raising them.  Pres. Humpheries spoke about righteous judgement.  We went out to Neilsen's for a treat afterwards with Brynn, and Dan's parents.  
Bethany also loves selfies. 
Sunday we had stake conference and I sang in the stake choir.  
After conference I prepped guacamole and veggies and we went to Gma and Gpa's house for the Super Bowl...but really I just went for the food. ;) 
Monday I went to help with reading in Ben's class.  That evening we had the Ulmer's over for dinner and FHE (Ascension of Jesus Christ) because their fridge shorted out and they lost a lot of food.  

Tuesday I taught the letter Ss in preschool.  The kids did stamps, stickers, had strawberries and string cheese, and we played "stop and be statues of stone."  Desi posed the same way eveytime I said stop, with her hands on her kids all sassy like.  
The RS presidency visited me in the afternoon, I worked on my UEN class, and Dan brought home a new bike for Ben that we got off of KSL.  He was sad a first because he knows he doesn't know how to ride it.  However, he got a little more excited when he realized he could learn. :)

No comments: