Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Feb '17- Week 2- Zoo, Letter Ss, Ben's 100th Day, Roots Tech, Valentine's Day

Wednesday after school we took Henry, Desi, Brittana, and McKinley Ulmer to Deer Hollow Park with the zip line.  That night Grandma came to babysit while I went with Dan to Mutual.  It was a date night for the priests and their moms.  We played the newlywed game with 5 questions and did very poorly (2 out of 5 correct).  

Thursday in preschool we made snowman magnets, did sink or float, and ate spaghetti for a snack.  
As soon as preschool was over we went to the zoo with cousins (Brynn, Swa, Lara, and Gma)! 


We had to stop by Ugurt after as well! :) 
That afternoon I miraculously got everyone to take a nap because we were going to have a late night at the Utah basketball game.  
Friday I got to help with Ben's 100th Day of School!  I was at the station where the kids did 100 thumb prints to show "Thumbody is 100 days smarter!"  The same day, McKenna was having her culminating project for their unit on China. 
Jordan Slaugh and McKayla Searle played at our house that afternoon.  
In the evening, I attended a relief society activity.  We had dinner and then divided up for different crafts.  I signed up to make hair bows and bowties with just fabric and a glue gun.  So fun! 
Saturday morning Dan took Ben and Anna to open gym gymnastics and grocery shopping.  That afternoon my sister babysat while Dan, McKenna, and I attended the Roots Tech Conference to hear Grandfather and Wendy speak.  

After their talk, we walked around the vendor booths.  In the evening we visited my Condie Grandparents.  
Sunday my early Valentine's Day flowers were opening up nicely and looking so lovely, as were my kids and handsome husband!  
Though Bethany is still not loving nursery by herself, she does love playing with all the dolls and strollers in there!  She came home on Sunday and put the baby just like this in her walker, all on her own.  So smart. :) 
Monday I went visiting teaching both in the morning and afternoon.  
In the evening we went to the Nelson Family BD party.  
Tuesday was Valentine's Day!  
Anna had a lot of fun at preschool! They decorated cookies, counted hearts, decorated their envelopes, and passed out Valentines.  
McKenna's teacher also sent these cute class pictures.

That night I made a fancy dinner for my family as my Valentine's gift for them.  Steak, shrimp, baked potatoes, and peas.  Dan made cute heart shaped Twinkies for dessert.  
After dinner, the kids put on a cute show and sang love songs as their gift to us! 

No comments: