Wednesday, May 15, 2019

March '19- Week 1- Eli's Baptism, Alice's 1st BD!, McKenna Assembly Performace, Jojo's Play,

Friday we attended a 5th grade orientation for McKenna at the Legacy North Campus.  I made zucchini bread, McKenna got a hair trim, Ben and Anna played at the Alexander's, then McKady Kump came to babysit while Dan and I went on a double date with John and Rachael Alexander to dinner and dessert.  I'm so thankful to have the Alexanders as such good friends.  

Alice loves this ball popper toy and would squeal every time a ball popped up! 

Saturday we attended Eli's Baptism!  So happy for him! Afterwards, Dan took Ben to a work event with him and then to the Lego Store to make good on a birthday coupon gift.  McKenna had a tech rehearsal for Peter Pan.  I ran errands with the three little girls to Old Navy and Wal-Mart. I enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home with the girls and let them play in a bubble bath and even tried some spiral curlers in Anna's hair.  It snowed that evening, I made cupcakes for Alice's BD the next day, and we watched "Ralph Breaks the Internet" as a family. 
Sunday my baby Alice turned 1!!  We were on time for church and heard the testimonies of the old and new bishopric counselors.  Our Come Follow Me lesson was about miracles.  After dinner, we had a cupcake smash for Alice!  Mickelle, Jonathan, Adam, the Stewarts, Grandma and Grandpa, and Jake and Abril all came!  Alice loved the cupcake so much, we let her have two! 
Collage of her "month" pictures. 







 Happy, messy, baby! 
Cake Smash video

 Aunt Pickle got her a babydoll and Grandma brought her a book. :) 

Monday I edited lots of pictures and McKenna worked on a little heart presentation she did for her class about Grandfather.  

For a while, Alice always made this funny sound whenever she saw someone's belly button.
Ben got some awesome laughs out of Alice as we were finishing folding laundry that night.  
Tuesday I exercised and did not go to Jan Evans' class because Bethany had a slight fever and was coughing a lot.  
I shot this lovely video of Alice squealing/screaming at me because she wanted more attention. 
I got a cute picture of Ben, Bethany, and Alice playing together, all in red shirts.  
That evening, McKenna babysat while Dan and I went to YW New Beginnings.  They played fun games and had yummy candy.  Unfortunately, because McKenna came home stressed from rehearsal, I needed to run home and help get kids in bed, and therefore missed the song I had been rehearsing with the YW.  Oh well.  
Dan had lunch with most of his brothers.Wednesday McKenna went in full hair and make-up for an assembly performance of Peter Pan.  It was fun to see a sneak peak!  Bethany and Alice came with me and Bethany was quite surprised, or maybe finally put it together that McKenna was playing the part of Wendy. :)  Anna had a play date at Emi's house.  
After school McKenna and Lyla worked together on a scene, and after dinner McKenna and I (and Bridget Moulton) went to see Jojo Lewis in her school play at Valley View.  

Thursday I exercised and Dan went to the temple.  Annie Wirthlin came over to play.  
Alice loves to play the piano and sometimes Ben and McKenna set up their coats like a person is inside there. :) 
After school, Brynn watched my kids while I helped back stage at a Peter Pan dress rehearsal.

No comments: