Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Jan. '20- Week 4- Anna Half-Time Dance Performances, Anna Kangaroo Zoo, Date with Mom and Dad, Webster Jan. BDs, Ben's Speech,

Wednesday Anna stayed home from school with her cough getting worse.  We tidied the basement before breakfast.  After we ate, the girls watched "Descendants 2."  Anna even napped. Bethany had preschool and we we had our regular Wednesday afternoon of running around.  Anna was still able to go to dance.  I went to Backstage for a parents meeting about "Alice."  

Thursday I exercised and Laura Lewis watched my kids while I went to the dentist.  Bethany had dance and I volunteered in Anna's class later that afternoon (graded papers).  Anna performed that evening with her dance company at a care center.  Dan helped at the Remington's that night with installing some outlets in their kitchen.  After kids were in bed, we met with Dan's parents for a few hours to talk about buying their house.  

Friday I drove kids while Dan went to the temple.  Dan called Cari Moss to see what it would take to list our house for sale!  I spent a good part of the morning on the computer scheduling parent/teacher conferences, grocery stuff, and primary stuff.  Dan was able to come home early that day.  After he picked up the kids he left to spend the night with the YM at the Pugsley's cabin.  Jonathan babysat that night while McKenna and I went to the Vivint arena to see Anna perform at the halftime performance for the Stars Basketball team halftime show.  She did so great!  Afterwards, she hugged me so tight and cried.  I asked what she was feeling and she couldn't tell me.  I told her it's ok to feel scared and proud of yourself at the same time.  Grandma and Grandpa Webster came, along with Jake and Abril.  
Saturday I exercised, Ben had rehearsal, and Anna went to Kangaroo Zoo with her dance company.

 I worked on some primary stuff and picked up Groceries.  Then I picked up Ben, took stuff home, and picked up Anna.  At lunch, we told the kids we would be moving to Grandma and Grandpa's house!  Ben and Anna were pretty smiley and excited!  Bethany asked if we could take all our stuff with us.  And McKenna cried... which  made me cry.  She said, "I know I've talked about wanting a bigger house for long time, but I'm really going to miss this house."  :(  Me too!  Ben and Dan got haircuts, then I trimmed Alice and Bethany's hair.  Mickelle came to babysit and Dan and I took my parents out on a date as their Christmas present.  We went to a Utes basketball game vs. Washington State (Utes won!).  Then we went to dinner at Fat Jack's.  The service was really slow, but the milk shakes were really yummy.  Bethany was up late when we got home, and we also told my parents and Mickelle about the upcoming move.  McKenna babysat that night for the Chadwicks. 
Sunday we watched some Book of Mormon videos and there was no choir.  Sadly I felt like there was more arguing than normal as we all got ready for church.  We sang "Scripture Power" in Primary and use flashlights to point at the scriptures.  McKenna stayed after for stake YW choir.  We watched "Relative Race" and had Webster family dinner where we celebrated January BDs!  Dan's parents also announced we would be buying their home.  
Monday morning I found Alice with no jammies on.  She had taken them off in the night, but thankfully left her diaper on.  I did laundry and put a coat of modpodge on the lighthouse puzzle.  I exercised a little.  I listened to my book a lot while folding laundry.  After dinner, Cari Moss came over to look through the house to tell us what we would need to do to list it.  The kids were really clingy while we were trying to talk to her.  After she left, Dan worked in the garage going through stuff.

Tuesday Jonathan came to babysit while I went to the school to help judge the Martin Luther King Jr. speeches for 1st and 2nd grade.  The I stayed to listen to the 3rd and 4th graders since it was Ben competing.  Dan and his parents also came to listen.  Ben did so awesome and placed 5th or 6th out of 20 kids.  He scored 125 and the 3rd place score was 128.  When I got home the girls were watching "Descendants 2."  Jonathan was snuggling her and she said "Johnny back!"  We also finally were able to start carpooling again with Susie Whitchurch since she got her car back from the accident back in November!  I made dinner that night with Dan (I love when that happens), and I glued the puzzle again.

Wednesday I exercised and Bethany went to Brynn's to play, eat, and then go to preschool.  I worked on the Nelson News, napped, ate lunch, and picked up Ben and Anna.  I found Alice actually using the pillow Grandma Kelly made her.  After school I drove kids everywhere and helped Ben memorize his lines for Annie. After dinner, McKenna went to the library for her YW activity.  They did a book folding project.  Dan and I talked house stuff.

Thursday I made some phone calls about getting roofing bids.  While Bethany was at dance, Alice and I went to Michael's craft store and ran to Smith's.  I got a roofing bid that afternoon.  While the guy was raising his arms up to take pictures through the attic access, I saw a GUN in his belt.  He didn't know I saw, but I was scared for a second.  Oliver and Anna had music.  I went to a Relief Society activity that night at the Hook's.  It was "Ladies Night In" with stew, rolls, and dessert.  After kids were in bed, we met with Cari Moss again.

Friday I exercised and after breakfast we got another roof bid which was much higher.  I delivered some soup and flowers to Laurie who had shoulder surgery.  After lunch, Dan came home early!  After school, Ben had a primary activity and Dan worked more in the garage.  Dan and Ben and Bethany also left to help Adam move into a new home. I took McKenna and Anna to Cookie Cutters to get trimmed, then we headed to Backstage to get McKenna's headshots done for the Alice In Wonderland program.  We are out for dinner and then went and bought valentines for the kids to pass out at school.  After kids were in bed I helped Dan move our food storage out from the crawl space which was HUGE for me to do because I had to go where the spiders are!

January videos Part 3



No comments: