Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

Who doesn't love this face??
This is a cute onesie my mom got her that says "Silent Night?" on the front and "Up All Night!" on the back. :) We celebrated with my family first (a day early). Here are our Christmas Eve PJs. This year we got robes! Thanks mom!
Here's what our basement looked like while we were getting ready. Wrapping central!

We also had our delicious German Pancakes breakfast Christmas morning. YUM!
Then we celebrated with Dan's family and made candy trains.
Christmas morning, Dan's family always has Christmas poppers. Inside we find a little toy, paper crown, and some funny Christmas joke. Here are our lovely paper crowns. So flattering!
Here are the cutes cousins ever!
Kate (5 months) McKenna (2 months and just woke up) Whitney (1.5 weeks)


We're so in LOVE with this girl!
Here's the loot! There are our piles of Christmas gifts from the Thompsons, Websters, and each other.



This onesie is from Aunt Mickelle and reads "Mom and Dad's best present ever!" Totally true!

It was so great to be able to spend so much time with so many members of our family. In fact, this year was the first in 5 years that the Websters have all been together...with 8 more being added since then. We missed seeing my sister Emily and her family and are so fortunate to have such wonderful families that spoil us to no end. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Butler Family said...

What a beautiful family you have there! Seriously that little girl of yours is just precious. I know I don't have to tell you that but she is so adorable!! And I LOVE your hair like that!!!

Kel said...

I couldn't stay on Sunday because I had to get home to my little ones, but I had to tell you what a beautiful girl you have, and what a wonderful blessing she got from her Dad. In 16 or so years, if you want to set her up with a handsome boy, give us a call!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

We missed you guys too. It would have been super fun to be around everyone... Dunno how we would have gotten everything back, but... And your McKenna is beautiful and looks like she gets more awake and alert every day. Hope to see you soon!!!

Sibber said...

'Twas a grand Christmas, it was... Thanks for making it so special! You got tons of stuff! SWEET!! We love you guys!

Alyson said...

Yay fun Christmas! I love German Pancakes and consider them a tradition too from pre-marriage. Wish someone here liked them. :(

Sorry we missed the blessing! I hear it was a great day.

Melissa Kaas said...

I'm totally bummed we missed so many thing while we were in Cali. That's it! I'm never going again! I hope you had a fun Christmas (looks like you did) and hopefully I'll see you at bookclub.

K Thompson said...

Christmas was wonderful - all about family! It couldn't have been any better EXCEPT if we would have had Emily and Justin and Kari and Kaitlyn with us. It was just not quite the same. Maybe next year... And how about California next year. I've found that I don't miss the snow all that much. It's DANGEROUS!!! (But Beautiful....)