Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of Trees!!

For those of you who don't know what this is, I think you'll get it just by looking at the pictures. I hope you click to enlarge them so you can see the details. All of the trees, wreaths, centerpieces, and gingerbread houses were for sale to benefit Primary Children's Hospital. There was every kind of tree you could think of! There was a little something for eveyone...
A BYU/Jazz Tree (for me- GO COUGS!)
A Utes Tree (for Dan)


A Lighthouse Tree (for ME- I collect lighthouses)

An Ice Cream Tree (also for ME- I LOVE ice cream!)

A High School Musical Tree (for my niece and nephew Emma and Reed)


A Penguin Tree (for my Aunt Joan who collects penguins)


A TWILIGHT Tree (for all you Edward lovers)


A couple Harley Davidson Trees (for my Dad. Mom, make sure he sees these :))




A Dora Tree (for my niece Kari)

They also had beautiful wreaths!

And some pretty AMAZING Gingerbread houses!

And here's OUR very own TREE at home. I love these guys!

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

That is cool they have trees for everyone. I am a most definently UTES FAN! I am not sure if I should say that!! lol Your little girl is just precious

Sibber said...

WOWEE!!! You are a speedy gonzales with this post! We were there just last night! Nicely done! You are awesome!

The Gardners said...

Hey could you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? aliciagardner22@gmail.com
Thanks!

Alyson said...

Twilight tree! I saw black ornaments for the first time in stores this year and I thought black?! but I see now that it was all in anticipation of a Twilight tree. ;)

Mickellerox said...

And a Twilight tree is LONG overdue! I am also terribly fond of the Dora and ice cream ones. How fun to go to that!

Brett and Rachel said...

I love all the trees and especially the gingerbread houses. I would love to take a big bite into one of those! :)
P.S. McKenna definitely looks alot like you. Those baby pics are so amazingly identical!