Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anniversary!

So I'm a little late, but...
Dan and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 3rd! We went out and celebrated on the 2nd.
My parents were in town and lovingly volunteered (along with my sister and brother who were hanging out with them) to babysit McBaby. THANK YOU!
We ate at Cinegrill (one of our favorite places to get hot corned beef sandwiches).

And got to go here.

It was a wonderful day! Before bed that night we reminisced about the past three years and expressed our deep love and admiration for one another. I'm SO grateful we are eternally sealed to each other! I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of eternity with. Happy Anniversay Love!

And of course, what would a blog post be with out a little bit of the face you all really want to see?? My little cabbage patch doll.



Here she is with her cousin Kate (3 months older).


She still loves the mirror...or maybe just the baby in the mirror.

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! Glad you guys had a good night out by yourselves!!

Brynn said...

Love you guys. Shocking to hear from me, but, I'm so glad you are my brother/sister-in-law. You are the best. And, such an intelligent look from Kate in that picture. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yay for mawwaige :) I recognize the onesie inthe video too... And I love that she licks the mirror. Right on :)

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a wonderful day. I love the cute pics of McBaby :) She is getting so big!

Alyson said...

All three of you are cuties. Happy three years!

K Thompson said...

Thank Goodness you went out so we'd have an excuse to babysit! It was our extreme pleasure!!! Wish we were closer so we could do it more often. Here's to 3 times 30 more wonderful years together! Congratulations! Lots Love, Mom & Dad T.