Saturday, May 2, 2009

6 month Professional Pictures

Melissa Sue Photography Rocks!! This photographer has been a neighbor and friend of Dan's for a long time and we are SO grateful for her talents! She's awesome! Check out this little preview of McKenna's 6 month professional photo shoot.
We, as McKenna's parents, OF COURSE think she is a stunning baby! We can't help but stare at her ALL day EVERY day! It's oh so nice when pictures of this quality can capture her beauty. :)
Is it bad that I'm already having guilt about not being able to document our second, third... children as much as we document her. Everyone tells me that's just the way it goes. *shrugs shoulders*

11 comments:

Butler Family said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! You have such a beautiful family

Alyson said...

Totally adorable!! I love the whole-family pics, too. I really need to schedule a family session for us, sigh. It's time.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are precious:) She is getting so big. You ready for another??

Brynn said...

BEAUTY QUEEN.

Anonymous said...

love the pics--the yellow sun dress is the BEST. is dan really that much taller than you?!?

emily mcd said...

Oh my goodness! I love that baby doll! What a beauty!

The Gardners said...

Okay... Those pictures are adorable!! Mckenna is soooo cute! I love them all, but the black and white one at the end where she is eating the beads is my favorite... It looks like it should be on the cover of a magizine!

Mary said...

ahhh, i LOOOVE it. so adorable. this makes me miss you guys even more. her hair looks so blond in those pics!

love you!

xoxo

hillary and britton said...

So beautiful! She is truly adorable. I know what you mean by the time going so fast...Nora is already 9 months!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Thompson,
Totally love the sepia one(s). And, I didn't realize how light her hair was. And, totally jealous of your post-baby bod!

joel and laura michelle said...

i just can't even take the cuteness of this little doll. she is just breath-taking and your family is gorgeous. i want to fly to UT for this photog to take some pics of miss julia. she is fantastic! what special memories