Thursday, June 4, 2009

Alabama- Part 3, Fun Times!

What were some of the fun things we did while on our visit to Alabama, you might ask??
1.) My sister planned awesome, yummy meals! So we ate, and ate, and ate some more! Sorry no pictures of the gluttony. Thanks for all your hard work Emily!
2.) Swimming!
All the Thompson Grandaughters
Everyone (except me taking the picture)
You know these two! (I'm still trying to convince Dan that it's ok to leave his wool sweater at home)
Cute girls relaxing poolside!
3.) We stayed up way too late playing games such as Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader and CLUE!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I am surprised that wool sweater doesn't shrink in the water ;)

Mickellerox said...

Ok, McKenna is WAY too cool for school in those killer shades!

You didn't tell us the verdict, ARE you guys smarter than 5th graders?!

I am pretty sure that wool sweaters are dry clean only Dan. HA! Body hair jokes are hilaaarious! :)