Monday, June 22, 2009

Boyfriend?

McKenna got her first piece of jewelry from a BOY! Not just any boy. This little guy!
(Kellie, I hope it's alright I took these pictures from your blog. :))

His name's Luke. Isn't he dreamy??

He's our neighbor that lives two doors down. He was making eyes at McKenna at church on Sunday. So, later that day he brought this over.


She thanked him by squeeling at him.
And then she tried to poke his eyes out.

Lovingly of course! :)
(They're 4 months apart in case you were wondering)

6 comments:

Sibber said...

He's a cute kid... but can he provide for her??? HUMMMMMM

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

So cute pictures :) I love that she thanked him by poking his eye out and that she has a boyfriend already :) And I love that I rekernize the clothes :) Yay for cute baby clothes!!!

Swa said...

I approve

emily mcd said...

Ahh young love. :) What cute pictures! I especially love the last one where McKenna is bustin' a move and Luke looks like he's trying to just sit there and be so brave! :)

Alyson said...

That bottom pic of her first open-mouth kiss is pretty darn precious. I'll keep my eye on your blog for more news of this Luke kid. ;)

Kellie said...

hahaha! sigh...kids these days. :) so cute