Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cousin Bath

McKenna and Whitney (2 months apart) had their first cousin bath together! It started a little rough because I rinsed Kenna's hands after dinner in water that was too hot. She had a hard time calming down after that. Therefore, I think she was afraid of the bath water too. Anyway, here are some pictures...

McKenna warming up to the idea.
Then Whitney had a little traumatic experience too. She leaned back a little too far to look at something and slipped under the water.

Soon, they both calmed down enough to play for a bit.

The water stream isn't actually going into her eye.
The classic mohawk shot!

She was ready to get out.
By the end you could tell it was quite close to bed time with sadness all around. We'll know how to make this a little more enjoyable next time. :)

6 comments:

Sibber said...

I love these baby girls! So cute! LEts do it again soon! I'm sure they'll like it better next time! Love ya!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I do so love the picture of Kenna standing outside the bathtub with her cute lil dimply bum :) She's a cute one... Yes, maybe next time will be better :)

emily mcd said...

Good heavens those girls are so stinkin' adorable. I totally checked your blog with Claire in my lap and she says, "McKenna is sad! She needs a binky." :)

Heather, Todd, Elliana, & Sienna said...

Hi Guys! The cousin bath is adorable, but I most especially love the big pic at the top of your blog. Awesome! McKenna is such a cute girl. Well done!

Laura said...

So cute! I love baby bums! :)

Rick and Kara said...

Oh my goodness! Can I please bite those cottage cheesey buns? How cute is that?