Thursday, December 3, 2009

Festival of Trees!

We went to this event last year and loved it!  So, we went again!  
Here are some of my favorite themed trees this time around.  I hope you'll click on the pictures to enlarge and see the details! (If it will let you)

Broadway
Jazz

Motorcycles (riding up and around the tree)
I Love Lucy 
Partridge in a Pear Tree
BYU
Utah
Board Games
Ice Cream 
Frogs (there were several frog trees)
A very large Star Wars display
Three Wise Men
Mooo...y Christmas
North Pole Clothes Line
Candy
Canada (where Dan served his mission)
Book of Mormon
Ocean Theme
Lord of the Rings
Lighthouses
McKenna and I met Dan there straight from his work.  He certainly loves his McKenna time!
Amazing Gingerbread houses too!

Nightmare Before Christmas
"Have a Regular Christmas" :)
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
Home Alone
This definitely helps to get us in the Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to go. My mom and I go every year, but I couldn't make it this year due to my senior disortation that I need to finish in order to graduate. Oh, and I'm glad you are back in the saddle again and that it works for your schedule. Happy Teaching!

Becca said...

Those trees are AMAZING!!! I wish we were out there so we could see them all. :) McKenna is cute as ever!! Love all this pictures of her with her different faces. You and Dan are pretty cute too, I suppose. ;) Love you guys!!!!