Saturday, December 5, 2009

Faces

Miss McKenna has been doing some funny things lately that I wanted to share. Her new favorite place to "play" while I'm on the computer is under my feet and therefore, under the table. But that's not really the funny part. What cracks me up is that whenever I peek under/down to look at what she's doing, she flashes me the cutest and funniest little faces.
Enjoy!

This is also a new face she makes when I tell her "NO."
She's about to pull on the chord you see. :)


More scowl



She's also becoming quite good at pushing buttons. (Don't you love her mullet?)

We have a noisy Christmas Cow that "moos" Joy to the World. She instantly fell in love!

A few days later she started doing a little fake laugh after she pushed the button.
Oh, and in other news, she's officially and totally WEANED! Such a big girl! :)

7 comments:

Kellie said...

she does have a lot of cute expressions! love the videos

Hksedwick said...

She is so pretty!! I can't wait to see her when we visit!

Unknown said...

All her little expressions are so cute! They are so fun.

Sibber said...

OH I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! So sweet, so cute, so hilarious! I love the way she dances... and the faces she makes! I think we should keep her! :) Love ya!

The Gardners said...

Don't you love the naughty stage. They totally know what they are about to do is wrong, but you can't get mad at them because they just smile at you the whole time!

Swa said...

I love every one of those faces!

Mickellerox said...

Her little fake laugh is ADORABLE. I also love those few seconds of whining before she can get the cow to do what she wants. :)