Since her 6 month check up, she has changed so much and developed lots of new skills and abilities.
- However, she still can't roll over (back to tummy), and no signs of crawling yet
- She's also STILL not sleeping through the night (only waking once though)
- I plan to "sleep train" her as soon as I'm done working (JULY 2- LAST DAY!!! :))
- She cut two teeth
- Flew for the first time in an airplane (to AL)
- Had her first poop in the bathtub :)
- Can (kind of) shake her head "no, no"
- Can babble "mama" and "dada" indiscriminantly
- Loves to play with her tongue and spit (razzing)
- Swishes food around in her mouth
- Plays with mom's hair while she nurses
- Plays with her own hair when the helmet is off
- Getting better at feeding herself cheerios, puffs, and other easy to grab foods
- Starting to reach out for people to hold her
- Squeels LOTS when she's happy and excited
- She's so very annimated and quite often happy
- She sleeps on her side now
- We find her in really funny positions when she wakes up (i.e. turned 180 degrees from the way I put her to bed in her crib)
- Starting to give big open mouth kisses when you ask for one
And here's McKenna "playing" with her cousin Whitney (2 months younger). She's just trying to give her loves! Whitney wasn't so keen on the idea though.
WE LOVE OUR MCBABY!! She's such a blessing in our lives!