Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cuteness Update

Dan and I always give each other a little kiss after the blessing on our dinner. In the past few weeks McKenna has expressed interest to get in on the kissing action. As soon as we say, "In the name of..." she puckers up! :)
A funny "sign" she did for a few days. We had no clue what it meant.
Another funny "sign" :)
She knows what this is used for
When I put this raincoat on her, she started patting her head. I assumed she wanted the hat that matches. A pretty dang cute hand-me-down from cousins Kari and Kaitlyn!
Say "Cheese!"
And this is McKenna speaking in her own language! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

she's such a smarty. i love the video too! quite the jabberbox.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is the universal crazy sign. Duh. I love how she answers your questions and pauses for you to ask more. Cutie!

Melissa said...

She is too cute for words!

Alyson said...

Aw darnit, look how adorable she is!

Crystal said...

She looks SO GROWN UP to me these days. And as cute as ever!

joel and laura michelle said...

oooh goodness i love love love her jibber jabber! she is just too beautiful.

Mickellerox said...

Ok, I know I just spent the weekend with you guys, but that video makes me think I need another fix. :) And I am confident I taught her the "pick your nose" sign. Pretty proud of that.

James and Kista said...

We kiss after prayer too! :)