Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Grad School!

That's right! My wonderful, intelligent, hard working husband got into the master's program at the University of Utah in Social Work! No GRE needed (thank heavens). And it's only a 1 year program- Aug. 2010-2011.



I'm very excited for him to make this next step in furthering his career. This degree will open many doors in the future. My only concern or reservation is how little McKenna and I will see him. I'm convinced wives of law school and med school students are much "tougher" than I could ever be. One of my love languages is quality time. I'll just have to know he loves me other ways. :) GO DAN! We're so proud of you!

11 comments:

ME Moon said...

good luck and congrats and all that jazz! and yay for a 1 yr program!!! we are both _very_ glad we have our master's degrees already. i told justin to knock sense into me if i say anything about a ph.d........ ;)

unique font said...

hello!
warm greeting for your family 0_0

Jones said...

Congrats! Will he be working and doing school? I'm always pleasantly surprised at Trev's ability to juggle everything so that we still get good quality time--it can happen, even in school!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I was wondering how long the program was... Yep, suck it up. 1 year ain't so long ;) Go Danny Boy!

C C & R said...

Congrats Dan!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

Kel said...

That is awesome. Congrats!

Kellie said...

yeah! i'm very excited for you guys!

Alyson said...

Aw, congrats Dan! Work hard and be awesome!

K Thompson said...

Yup! He's my number One Utah Son-In-Law. Brilliant enough to marry Laura AND get into grad school. We're ever so proud and happy for you Dan!

Laura said...

Congrats Dan! That's exciting! I've actually been surprised about how much I see Scott. Sure, there are the crazy weeks, but over all it's been much better than I thought it would be. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it sounds right now. :)