Sunday, March 7, 2010

Basketball Game and Such

McKenna had another Daddy Daughter Date to the U of U vs BYU basketball game, compliments of Dan's Dad.
Dan said she really did have fun. She was just so upset with how POORLY the Utes played. :)

During half-time they walked around by the concessions to get some of Kenna's wiggles out, and to entertain passers-by, which she loved!!

(Note: This is Dan. Lest you be concerned, I'm not actually pregnant, nor have I gained that much weight. Apparently I have ridiculously bad posture while holding her. My bad.)

In other news, the weather was pretty nice last week, so we went on a walk with cousin Whitney and Aunt Sarah Jane.

And here's another cute, random picture from this month. Runny nose and all!

We also hung out with these guys while they were in town from Ohio.
Thanks Dave and Mindy! :) Here's the proof you were in Utah (though we have no proof that your baby made the trip)!

3 comments:

Kel said...

I love the Daddy-daughter dates. I wish we all lived in the same state so we could hang out all together.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Danny Boy, I always have bad posture when holding my kids. Something about trying to hold the gut in while compensating for the extra weight. And Thompson, I love that pink striped shirt (runny nose and all).

John and Jessica said...

How fun :)

RANDOM Question- Were the kids in a jogging stroller or a bike trailer? What brand is it? (we're in the market for either and wondering what you think)