Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts

Dan's brother's work had an Easter egg hunt March 27th. It was a little chilly, high 40s, and McKenna was a little nervous about the big crowd. In the end, she kinda got the hang of it. It was also the debut of her pig-tails! :)


Still a little nervous

The pep talk

There she goes!

The goods!
Some cousins (Andrew 3, Reed 5, Emma 7)



McKenna didn't want to cooperate for a group shot...

And of course she was terrified of the Easter Bunny!


We also had a candy hunt Easter Sunday at the Webster Grandparent's house. I don't think McKenna made the connection that she was picking up treats, mostly because we haven't exposed her to a lot of candy in her life. She just liked the bright colors and the idea of putting things in a bucket that was just her size. :)



10 comments:

Butler Family said...

What cute pictures and cute videos!! I LOVE her pig tails she is so cute

Kellie said...

Ha oh the terror of the Easter Bunny! I love love love her pigtails!

Mindy said...

Wow. So much U of U love going on in some of those photos ... Naturally, I disapprove. :)

Alyson said...

Aw, that first easter that she's really participating in! Such a cutie. And I heart the pigtails!

Laurie Marsh said...

She is a total doll! So sweet. Love your pictures.

James and Kista said...

Love the pigtails and love her striped shirt, so cute!

heather and ronnie said...

she is super cute! love pig tails!

Unknown said...

She is darling-I love her pigtails. I'm glad you had a fun easter.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Nice pigtails La! I am still waiting for the whale spout... :)

Mickellerox said...

I second Emily's comment, bring on the whale spout! Looks like a set of good ac-tiv-uh-tees (Brian Regan). I also think you and McKenna should do matching piggy tails some time :)